First post of 2019

Well here is the first post of 2019, as I have my after dinner smoke and hide in my old room at my brothers hose now, that I grew up in from 14-18. Been here 3 weeks. Daughter and I agreed that the increase of rent at the other place was too much, plus they wanted a "place of their own", granted they have a room mate there but he isn't family and he is their age. I get bad vibes from him, the room mate. Any how, I was expecting to get approved for disability, which I didn't, and have a place for son and myself, but the denial through a wrench in that, and well we had already put in the 2 month move out notice, plus son and I couldn't afford over there either. We are waiting on being placed into housing, (a/k/a/ the projects). Maybe now that the holidays are over things will move a little faster, still, it is hard.

So I hide back here, on the computer, working on the genealogy and D & D home-brew and just try and stay out of the way. Help out if and where I can. Trying to clean up my genealogy file some more, add to the story line of the campaign, and smoke. I am going nuts.

I haven't broken down any of the brick walls in my genealogy file that I have been wanting to for the last 21 1/2 years. Maybe this year, but that is what I tell myself at the beginning of every year. I am trying to find information on my maternal grandmothers family. All I know for my grandmother really are things from the 1910 census forward, her birthday, and she was born in Mississippi, her death date, where she died what she died from, when and where she married Grandpa. As far as her parents go all I have of them are their names which were on Grandma death certificate. I don't know maybe hoping for a place soon, hoping to find out more about Grandmas family and hope for a couple of other things, perhaps I hope too much.

Comments